What is FasterEFT?
- Is there something holding you back in your life and you can’t work out why?
- Have you tried many different therapies, which have helped you on some level but you still keep coming up against the same roadblocks?
- Have you tried to give up an addiction such as smoking, drinking or overeating etc but have been unsuccessful?
- Do you keep sabotaging your goals?
- If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then FasterEFT is the key to releasing you from whatever is holding you back from having an amazing life!
FasterEFT is a methodology developed by Robert G. Smith after many years of studying and working with thousands of people. It is a collection of new, cutting-edge techniques and processes that integrates the most effective elements of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming ), spiritual understanding, science and the mind’s great ability to transform itself. One of the most significant aspects of FasterEFT is that it is fast, direct and to the point. It is a healthy and logical belief system that is easily accepted. With this great mix of understanding, FasterEFT can quickly transform how you represent your past, shift your emotional disruptions and restore your physical health.
FasterEFT is the New EFT (Emotionally Focused Transformations) on the fast track, according to Robert G. Smith.
FasterEFT addresses the entire mind/body system which includes what you think and how you process your thoughts, along with the body’s response. It is a self-empowering system that gives you control over your past, present and your future. It will show you how to design and to transform your life right now. With FasterEFT, you can now consciously change the unconscious mind, transform your body and improve your emotional health easily. It is a universal healing system that can address virtually anything including, but not limited to the following:
Release of: Anxiety • Low Self-esteem • Fears • Phobias • Creative Blocks • Weight • Depression • Grief & Loss • Cravings • Headache • Relationship Problems • Insomnia • Bad Habits • Disease • Allergy • Pain • Fatigue • Trauma Addictions
Improve: Weight Control • Energy • Performance • Sleep & Relaxation • Immune System • Relationships • Performance